- A boosting taxes on some multinatonals that outsource abroad
- cutting taxes for a middle class
- increase the capital gains tax
2. AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ
- calls for pulling out all 15 combat brigades, roughly half of U.S troops by May 2010
- Mr. President strongly opposed the surge of additional U.S forces to Iraq because it has succeeded beyond expectations
- the U.S should explore whether opportunities for productive talks exist with Taliban.
- Mr. President promise to cut 80% of gas emissions with a cap and trade system
- no new nuclear plants will be build without unspecified security advances opposes Yucca Mountain storage.
- increase the ethanol and other bio fuel subsidies
to be continued~~